Colour studio by Ruwan is a salon that is all about providing an amazing customer experience, while nurturing the creativity and passion of our amazing team members. We believe that an excellent team culture is necessary for hairdressers to remain creative and passionate, and we have worked hard to ensure that we consistently provide this type of environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Above award wage commensurate on experience – If you have many years’ experience, you can rest assured you will be paid accordingly. Generous bonus structure also paid based on not only sales, but also on providing outstanding service to clients and going above and beyond for your team.
• Extensive training offered from your team members, as well as product training from representatives offered both virtually and in salon too. Retail training is also offered very regularly.
• Enjoy consecutive days off – currently closed Sunday and Monday, and your only evening is Thursday night!
• Team meetings scheduled regularly to get the team together, one on one meetings offered monthly or at your leisure as needed, to ensure you are happy and thriving in your position.
• Very generous Christmas Bonus offered to the team as a thankyou for continuing to ensure our team is thriving and all clients are happy.
• Team building days provided, normally quarterly.
• Products available at cost, and have your hair done for free of charge by your colleagues.
• Work in a culture that represents fairness, equality, and really supports you.
• You are a highly motivated, creative, and passionate person looking to take your career to the next level.
• You pride yourself on your personal presentation.
• You have a warm and friendly personality, and you are looking for a team of people with the same qualities.
• Team culture is important to you, and you want to be a part of a team that cares about each other.
• You have a ‘can do’ attitude and are happy to help out where help is needed.
• Ability to respond well to praise and constructive criticism equally, as you will be working with a leadership team that wants to ensure you are at your best and kicking goals in your career.
• Able to be professional, but also relax and have a laugh with the team at the end of the day.
We are so excited to review expressions of interest for this position, click ‘apply now’ to submit your up-to-date CV!