Freedom Suites is an exciting new concept providing a community of turn-key suites for Hair, Beauty and Wellness professionals.
Our purpose is to support our Freelancers to achieve their dreams.
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our growing team and support our network of Freelancers across our 5 (and growing) Brisbane locations.
This role is focused on service, support, great communication and building a positive culture within our network.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A great communicator (verbal and written)
- Relationship driven
- Proactive and independent
- Flexible with hours
If you can handle a fast paced environment where no two days are the same - this could be the role you have been waiting for.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Be the face of Freedom Suites and first contact point to our community in south east Queensland.
- Conduct structured inductions for new Freelancers joining Freedom Suites, ensuring they have everything they need and understand our culture and code of conduct.
- Handle day-to-day maintenance requests from Freelancers. This could include general maintenance, help with sourcing suppliers and listening to general feedback around how our spaces can continue to be improved.
- Organise community events including education sessions, business building activities and networking / relationship building evenings.
- Oversee a maintenance program across all locations (eg Airconditioning, regular cleaning and servicing, compliance checks and tests, spring cleaning and more).
Want to learn a bit more about us? Head to our social channels:
- Instagram: @freedomsuites
- Website: https://www.freedomsuites.com.au/