If you’re thinking of taking on a different direction maybe our journey will entice you! We love hairdressing and looking after our loyal and friendly clientele, and we also know how to create a great atmosphere for our team. Our journey offers opportunity, recognition and success, just ask our other team members!
Of course money is a part of it and if you feel you need more, we can offer a great productivity based package to help you achieve this. We are after people with the right attitude, committed and passionate about our industry. We can grow together, we can be flexible too. No matter where you’re at in your career feel free to apply. We are the best salon in Sandringham if not the Bayside area. We strive hard every year and it shows.
We’ve recently ventured into our 2nd salon (ENA HAIR) and started our own haircare range. Our empire will continue to grow with opportunities for career growth.
Amos hair will be undergoing a complete renovation in March 2021 with a beautiful organic feel.
What we have to offer!
– Excellent working conditions and above award rate pay plus commission.
– Great loyal clientele to service.
– Targets are achievable and commission can be met frequently.
– Flexible working arrangement, “work life balance” (3-5 day weeks available)
– The best in salon and external training to keep you motivated and passionate.
– Career growth management, we can tailor your position to suit your skills.
– Extended appointment times to keep the salon atmosphere running efficiently. We have ample support team.
– We work hard on a great culture, and can assist with wellness outside of work. We’re a close team, with long term employees. Social get togethers outside of work
– Yearly training retreat on Peninsula with the team.
– Easy going and professional bosses. We will always do our best for you to succeed even further every year.
Call Nik and Amelia on 0395335669 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange to meet for an informal chat.
Only Australian/New Zealand Permanent Residents will be considered.
Also follow AMOS | HAIR on Facebook, Instagram and on the web.