This experienced and professional company was founded more than 20 years ago with the vision and passion to unite patient concerns with the most advanced, proven, non-invasive and up-to-date medical technology.
They pride themselves on their experience and reputation for clinical excellence that sets the benchmark standard for our industry.
They are currently looking for an experienced Laser Therapist, Senior Beauty Therapist, or Dermal Clinician with a vision for a long term and rewarding career.
This position will see you providing very high-level service to all clients whilst performing treatments such as Scar Revision, Skin Tightening, Advanced Microdermabrasion, Advanced Skin Needling, Low Level Laser Therapy, Chemical Peels, Laser Facials, Laser Tattoo Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Medical Grade Laser Hair Removal and treating various medical skin conditions such as Rosacea, Eczema, Pigmentation and more.
Rosters are set well in advance in order to provide a good work/life balance, and consist of full time hours between Monday and Saturday (some evenings included). This clinic is closed Sundays & all public holidays.
All applicants must have Diploma of Beauty Therapy or Dermal Therapy and experience in a Laser & Skin Clinic.
A qualification in Dermal Science or Cosmetics is highly favourable.
Team members must have a highly professional approach, a great work ethic, and a passion for providing outstanding customer service. Honesty, integrity and a pleasant friendly nature is of extreme importance.
You will have a sound knowledge of appointment booking computer systems and have previously worked in a retail or sales environment with exposure to KPI's.
What you'll get in return
Our employees have been the key to our current success which is why we offer great benefits including:
- Generous remuneration package determined by your experience and performance.
- Opportunities to earn above and beyond your base wage through our sales performance program.
- Extensive training schedule ensuring that you are kept abreast of new technologies, techniques and have the right tools to deliver effective solutions to our clients.
- Internal promotion opportunities and career growth.
- A stable, fair, responsible & fun working environment that provides a sense of purpose and belonging for all of our team members.
- Access to complimentary treatments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click ‘apply now’!