Opportunity to work in a flexible environment under leadership that understands and embraces work/life balance!
The Lit & Scott team have worked in various corners of the hairdressing industry, but have settled here in an environment where we value our reputation, service standards and clients but above all else we value providing a work environment that team members love being a part of.
We are now seeking a qualified, senior stylist to join our small team.
This is a full-time employment position where you will have the opportunity to work alongside two senior/experienced hairdressers that absolutely love what they do. This is a position suitable for an all-rounder, someone that has talent across all facets of hairdressing, however strong creative cutting skills would be greatly beneficial.
Hours will be rostered between Wednesday and Saturday.
Who we’re looking for:
We believe skills can be trained, but personality cannot, so we’re on the lookout for someone that fits in with our culture and our clients will love.
You have a warm and approachable personality, and know when to have a laugh whilst remaining quite professional. You are deeply passionate about what you do, and you do it well. People come back to you because of your ability to provide informative consultations and go above and beyond their service expectations.
Honesty and integrity are especially important to you, and if you’re looking for a team that are relatable, down to earth, mature, but also fun – we’re your people.
Why work for us:
- Work/life balance is very important to us, and we want it to be important to you too. Happy employees mean happy clients, and we will do what we can to make sure you’re getting what you need to thrive.
- We’re a team that bounce off each other and are here for each other, you’re not just a number. You’ll be valued, noticed and appreciated.
- You’ll enjoy loads of free/paid education opportunities to ensure you’re staying up to date with the latest and greatest in the industry. Training takes place both off site, and in house.
- We are always growing and changing. At only 3 years old, the sky's the limit and this is an opportunity to be a part of an amazing growth story.
- Great wage package for the right candidate.
All applications are welcome, click 'apply now'!