DREAM JOB ALERT!
If you’re a Senior Stylist or 1st Year apprentice looking to join a thriving salon, where the tunes are pumping, the vibe is positive and the team are like family, this is the job for you!
Flipped hair are a 3 year old salon that is run by an award winning hairdresser with more than 20 years experience. Our clients are loyal, our services are outstanding, our training is abundant, and our business is thriving. We just need YOU – our missing piece of the puzzle.
We are looking for:
Hairdressers that take enormous pride in their work.
You are friendly and approachable, warm and welcoming - Pretentious attitudes will not do well here! Your consults are thorough, and your talent comes naturally. You are fun, have a great sense of humour and look after your fellow team members.
Most importantly – you are PASSIONATE about hairdressing and everything that comes with it!
Why should you choose Flipped over the others?
- Education is our number one – no matter what stage in your career you’re at we’ll work with you to make sure you’re always growing.
- We pay our team *really* well – It’s all about knuckling down, working hard and cashing up at the end of the week. Incentives are tailored to your strengths and are made to be achievable. Ask us about our pay and incentive structure and we’re sure you’ll be impressed!
- Work life balance is important to us – We have families and friends and can appreciate that you do too. We’ll work together on making sure you have time for what’s important to you.
- Have your hair done for free – We want you to look like a hairdresser, so we’ll take care of that expense for you.
- Work hard, play hard – We’ve been known to party on yachts, dine at Crown, dance at drag shows and belt-out a tune at karaoke. Our team nights keep us connected and allow us to let our perfectly styled hair down every now and then!
- Team is family – We look after each other, and have each other's backs. If you’re looking for a great team culture, this is the job for you.
We are accepting applications from Senior Stylists, and 1st year apprentices – If this is you, please click ‘apply now’ to submit your up-to-date CV.