This job is archived
The Gap Hair Design is a well-established salon that deeply respects the art of Hairdressing. This is a salon that wants to give clients a great experience, but also wants to encourage hairdressers and their passion, as we know they are an integral part of people’s lives, big life events and therefore should be nurtured.
The owners of the salon are actively involved in the day to day running of the business, and they oversee a small team which includes a mix of management, senior stylists, and apprentices.
This salon is continuing to grow and is now seeking a Senior Stylist to join their fun and inviting team!
The position required:
This opportunity will see you performing high level consultations and delivering outstanding results for clients. You will be performing cutting, colouring, and styling treatments using Nak and GHD products.
This salon has an extremely high volume of new client enquiries, so you will be responsible for servicing this new clientele, and ensuring that they return as repeats, as well as build new clientele through word of mouth and referrals.
You will always provide outstanding customer service and contribute to the close-knit team culture that we’ve worked so hard to create.
- A certificate qualified, senior stylist.
- Aware of areas that require further training, development or mentoring so that an ongoing training schedule can be developed.
- Self-aware, and comfortable asking for help when you need it.
- Mature and responsible.
- Natural leadership skills would be highly favourable so we can further ensure a high-level and mature working environment.
- Generous wages commensurate on experience + Weekly bonuses that reward hard work, and outstanding achievement.
- Generous product discounts
- A roster that is flexible and strives to give a healthy work/life balance.
- Training opportunities, both virtual and practical are provided consistently.
- Be ultimately in control of training you want, as owners are open to hearing your needs and meeting those requirements.
- Staff and performance reviews are provided regularly.
- Parking available on site – free of charge.
If you believe you would fit into our team, we can’t wait to hear from you! Click ‘apply now’ to provide and up-to-date copy of your CV.