Who are we?
Chapters Hair Design is a well-established business that is now owned and operated by a senior hairdresser that started her career in the salon back in 2007, worked her way into a management role, and then took the reins as business owner 6 years ago.
Chapters is made up of 6 team members, all with varying backgrounds and skill sets, but with one united goal of providing an amazing level of service and incredible results for their loyal client base.
Due to continued growth and one of our team heading off on maternity leave, we are now actively seeking a Senior Stylist with a view for a long term career with us.
So what would it be like working for Chapters?
In this position you will be responsible for
- Advanced colour and cutting services.
- Learning about, consulting on and applying hair extensions
- Blow drying, styling etc.
- Identifying retail opportunities and expertly recommending client home care.
- Staying abreast of the latest treatment techniques and trends.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for occasionally assisting on the reception desk, performing adhoc administrative duties, ensuring a smooth-running treatment day and most importantly, providing exceptional customer service to all clients.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a qualified, senior stylist ideally with loads of industry experience
- You are passionate and driven. You absolutely LOVE what you do.
- You have an outstanding work ethic, you are punctual and professional
- You have a warm, friendly and pleasant nature.
As a team we celebrate each others wins and work together through any challenges and we are looking for someone to positively contribute to the the amazing team culture that we have worked so hard on.
What are the benefits of working with us?
- A roster that SCREAMS ‘work/life balance!’ – Consecutive days off (Sunday/Mondays), one evening per week, no Friday nights and early afternoon finish on Saturdays.
- Extensive group training opportunities offered in addition to individual training that takes into account area’s you’d like to develop your skills further.
- Wage + achievable bonus system that generously rewards hard work and sales skills.
- Free parking available on site
- Team and individual one on one meetings when required.
- Team building days to let our hair down and enjoy each other’s company!
All applications are warmly welcomed. Click ‘apply now’ to provide your up to date resume, or send directly to email@example.com