Concept Hair Design is Wodonga’s premium salon, and our leadership team is growing! We like to do things differently here at Concept Hair Design, and pride ourselves on being innovative, progressive and at the forefront of professionalism and style.
We are on the hunt for a vivacious, fun, talented, passionate, hard-working Executive hairdresser with a killer skill set and exceptional organisational and communication skills. An experienced professional who is ready to take a step up in their career and become a member of our leadership team.
This role will involve mentoring the emerging stylists in developing their creative skill set. Taking responsibility for quality control regarding our salon standards and maintaining our team culture. Inspiring the team as far as trends, techniques, and efficiency on the salon floor.
Could you be the person we are looking for?
- Working in an Australian Hairdressing Council Gold Star Accredited Salon.
- Significant opportunity for professional and personal growth with exceptional training, mentoring, and coaching provided with future opportunity to progress to Salon Floor Manager.
- Join an amazing team culture where employees are respected, heard, and encouraged to share their innovative ideas.
- Incredible financial reward determined by how driven you are to succeed. We offer an unlimited profit-sharing arrangement where achievable KPI’s result in generous earning potential, putting you in charge of how much you earn.
- A flexible working environment focussed on achieving work life balance by offering every second Saturday off, only 2 late nights and never working Public Holidays or Sundays.
- 4 Weeks paid annual leave per annum.
- Working in a beautifully designed salon, where every detail has been considered to create a relaxing calm environment for both the employees and the clients. A salon where we pride ourselves on being socially responsible, environmentally conscious and endorse cruelty-free 100% Australian born and owned PETA approved Australian products.
- Free car parking on site
Our ideal candidate will possess/ be:
- An experienced and fashion-conscious Senior Hairstylist with a proven record of technical skills and abilities ready to take a step up in their career and become a member of our leadership team.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly developed organisational and communication skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Well-developed problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Well-developed ability to make and implement decisions, be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Integrity to always act honestly and in good faith.
- Goal orientated and driven to achieve salon targets and motivate and inspire team members.
- Be an inspiration role model for junior team members.
If you would like to learn more about us, please visit our website https://www.concepthairdesign.com.au or visit our Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/concepthairdesign or Facebook page at https://facebook.com/concepthairdesign to get a feel for our vibe.
Hit apply for a confidential discussion today. We would love to hear from you.
If you love the sound of this working environment, but maybe don’t have the skillset for this role, please still apply as there is also an opportunity for a Senior Stylist at our Salon.
We are an equal opportunity employer.