Heading Out Hair & Beauty Melbourne is one of Australia most awarded salon. We are looking for Senior Hairdressers to join our team in Melbourne CBD, Fitzroy & Balwyn North.
Exciting opportunities to work at fashion weeks, photo shoots & Miss Universe Australia events.
Applicants should have:
*a strong interest in Hairdressing & fashion
*be innovative, enthusiastic, & communicate well with both clients and other staff members
*be fully qualified with at least 2 years experience & have the right to work in Australia
*salary will be $54999 + potential commission/ performance driven stylist well rewarded
*Excellent staff benefits and ongoing training
The role requires a qualified hairdresser & trade certificate level qualification or higher.
This is a full time position which will require the successful applicant to work throughout the day to ensure our service is always available.
During the week, the successful applicant will be expected to work at at least 38 hours per week and have to perform following duties:-
* Be confident in all aspects of Salon services with a strong focus on style cutting and hair colouring, particularly in foiling and Balayage
* Be a team player and helping all your colleagues perform at their best
* Polite and excellent communication skill
* Be social media savvy and committed to growing your career
* Have a strong passion for the hair and beauty industry.
* Arranging appointment, handling cash, cleaning area & equipment.
* Providing advice on hair care, beauty products and hairstyles
* Styling hair for special occasions
* Applying hair extensions for length and or colour
• determining product mix, stock levels & service standards
• formulating and implementing purchasing and marketing policies, and setting prices
• promoting and advertising the establishment's goods and services
• selling goods and services to customers and advising them on product use
• maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
• undertaking budgeting for the establishment
• controlling selection, training and supervision of staff
• ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
For more information, please visit:
Our website: www.headinout.com.au
Our Instagram: www.instagram.com/headingout