Who are ENA HAIR
- Ena Hair is our newest Salon in very cool suburb Cheltenham (opened Dec 2018)
- We are looking for Senior Hairdresser to join the team at Ena Hair.
- 3 Very experienced Business partners have joined forces to expand the empire.
- Previous owner Evangelitsa owned a very successful salon in Prahran for 10 years and Nik and Amelia have a thriving Salon in Sandringham called Amos Hair.
- Between the 3 of them they have highly succeeded as Business owners and won Awards in HBIA competitions, IHS and Goldwell Colour Zoom. Also have been worked and educated in Europe alongside some of the best hairdressers.
- Trained overseas with Vidal Sassoon in London, China, and Denmark.
- Worked on Photoshoots and backstage for Kevin Murphy as a Session Salon, Fashion Week and being a part of creating International training manuals.
- Exclusive clientele for red carpet events.
- Gold accredited salon with AHC Salon Select Program and has held this accreditation every year.
- Skilled in management and mentoring employees to succeed in the workplace.
- Our new salon design is upmarket with state of the art wash basins and convey a semi industrial look. It is very sleek and practical to work within, access to a carpark across the road and train station 1 min away.
- We believe your true success is a reflection of us and we will give you 100% dedication to you achieving your goals.
Are you interested? All applicants must be;
- Available Full time/Part time Tue - Sat and able to work evenings.
- Have a passion for hair and fashion focused
- Ready to be a part of a growing team and be the first to reap the opportunity and reward.
- Be self motivated
The opportunities we can offer you;
- Earn above the award rate with commission additional.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work life balance
- The best training in salon and externally. We have access to great resources in the industry.
- Hair expo attendance interstate.
- Photoshoot, campaigns and support for competition work.
- 1 on 1 mentoring to achieve short term and long term career growth.
- Opportunity for promotion with additional responsibility/pay.
- Recognition and be rewarded.
- A wellness sector in our business that offers you the opportunity to balance your working day.
- Train station 1 min walk away and access to a 2 level carpark exactly opposite.
- Kind and loving hair family.
If you’re interested, then please send your resume to email@example.com or apply via seek. Feel free to call us on 95830735 and speak with Evangelitsa. We would love to meet with you and discuss your future.
Only Australian Permanent Residents will be considered.