We are seeking a Senior Stylist who is a great ‘all rounder’ & is confident with colours, cuts and styling.
Enjoy job security and peace of mind knowing that we are an established and well-respected business in Sunnybank Hills.
We love hairdressing and looking after our loyal and friendly clientele, and we also know how to create a great atmosphere for our team. We are focused on delivering high quality results at reasonable prices.
Our aim is to create a relaxed and friendly environment where the team is the most important part of our business.
- You are passionate about hair and at ease in all areas of hairdressing.
- You have excellent presentation skills and a caring.
- You are a team player, willing to work collaboratively with the team.
- You have excellent communication skills and can build long term and genuine relationships with clients.
- You have leadership skills, and can establish and retain a client base.
- You have a positive frame of mind and strive for constant growth and development.
Reasons to Join our Team:
- Join a welcoming, highly trained, and caring team who share a common vision.
- Salon Incentives & Bonuses.
- Education/Training and development of our staff with Wella Professionals. We organise training and education for both our team and individually based on the areas that you tell us you want to develop in. (all during paid salon hours)
- Work in a real team environment where we all work together, share clients and support each other.
- Flexible working hours – Full time, Part time and Casual hours available (flexible employment arrangement)
- No Sunday or Public Holidays
- Free Parking available.
If this sounds like you, email a current resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!