Looking for great pay with an even greater work / life balance??? Looking to grow and advance your hairdressing career in a fun, supportive environment???
Enjoy working in a spacious, modern salon in Rozelle (10 minutes from the CBD) in a very relaxed, fun and supportive atmosphere. With a focus on work / life balance Emma Dean Salon is well known in the community for creating a genuinely warm and personal client experience, and just as importantly a fun and lively and enjoyable place to work... if that is something that is important to you then keep reading!
We are now looking to add to our family with a Full Time & Casual energetic Senior Stylist position available. The hours and days required can be discussed and negotiated.
Emma Dean Offers:
The right candidate will have a 'can do' attitude with a willingness to learn and share ideas with all team members, and enjoy the daily support of our the senior staff and owners while benefiting from...
- Be part of a close-knit team who love working together in a very fun and relaxed atmosphere (Some say it but we mean it!)
- A sustainable and environmentally friendly salon who actively participate in "green" initiatives
- Strong focus on staff rewards, support and development with regular training programs both in salon and off site
- Opportunity to attend various industry events & conferences
- Free parking is available within a short 1 minute walk and a bus stop right at the front door
- A sense of humour, first and foremost, along with a bright personality and a strong work ethic to fit in with the Emma Dean culture
- A confident "all-rounder" Senior hairdresser with experience with both cutting and colour work, as well as being competent in all modern styling techniques who can hit the ground running
- Additional duties may include general salon maintenance to aid the customer experience.
- A team player - willing to work hand in hand with other staff to achieve the best results for clients
- A high focus and passion for the customer experience
- Passionate about hair and the industry
We can provide great working conditions for the successful candidate.
If you are passionate about hair and taking care of your clients then we want to hear from you! We look forward to working with the right person to furthering their career at Emma Dean Salon.
Please check out our Instagram page, video and website before applying: