This job is archived
Brand new salon located in Brighton is looking for a Senior Hairdresser and a 1st or 2nd year apprentice to join the team.
The successful senior hairdresser must have the following skills:
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Impeccable grooming and personal presentation
- Positive outlook with desire to self-improve personally and professionally
- Genuine passion for hair
- Organised, can multi-task and work within a team and individually
- Confident in educating clients and recommending products
- Confident in all aspects of hairdressing .
As for the apprentice no experience necessary just a positive outlook and willingness to learn and assist other staff members and clients.
Luna is a boutique salon that works along the side with some well-known brands such as Kerastase, Eleven and L’Oreal. Knowledge in these brands is preferred.
- An enjoyable working environment ;
- The opportunity to advance as the business grows;
- Ongoing education; and
- Above award wages.
If this sounds like something you want to be part of, we would like to hear from you!