ALLURA HAIRDRESSING BOUTIQUE IS NOW HIRING!
We are located in the Berwick/Mornington area and are now seeking a Senior Hairdresser as well as a 3rd Year Apprentice Hairdresser to join our salon & team.
Employment Hours: Full time, Part Time
- Excellent Wages & Bonuses/Incentives
- Work Totally One On One With Clients
- Ongoing Reward, Training and Recognition
- Flexible Hours No Sundays
- High Quality Organic Hair Spa
- Great flexibility
- Professional and personal coaching/mentoring
- Health Incentives
- Great team environment
- Individual Learning Plans
Are you sick and tired of working in a salon that expects you to service 3 clients at the same time, not being able to give them 100% of your ability, work 38 hours over a 5 day week, work with highly toxic chemicals and not be recognised for the great job you are doing?
Are you juggling work/life balance with family and dream of working in an exclusive, natural and organic hair spa where you can work smarter not harder, giving you more time for life?
If the answer is yes then you need to check out this amazing job offer if you want to work in the best natural and organic hair spa around!
At Allura we work completely one on one with our clients, use natural and organic products, work smarter not harder, get paid above the award plus bonus incentives & rewards, great flexibility (we believe in work/life balance) plus we will continually grow and develop our people because you are our greatest asset. You will enjoy a friendly culture and be recognised and rewarded throughout the journey.
Check this out......
- Certificate III in Hairdressing (Senior Hairdresser) + Minimum 2 years' experience preferred
- Proficient and confident in Style Cutting and Colouring
- Professional and confident in all aspects of hairdressing
- Wanting a long term career
- Excitement, Enthusiasm, POSITIVE Energy and POSITIVE attitude
- Happy, Healthy Habits, Honest, Trustworthy and Loyal
- Well groomed and well presented
- Attention to Detail.....we believe in doing a TOP JOB first time and have our clients coming back for more
- Skilled in all aspects of hairdressing, and wanting to learn
- Communicate clearly & effectively with clients & team members (fluent in English)
- Establish & maintain effective working relationships with others....team work is everything!
- Works well on your own as well as part of a team
At Allura our team members are the most important asset in this organization, every job you do contributes to our success. Every guest that walks into Allura Hairdressing Boutique will experience our impeccable salon service, by way of continual salon training and education. Our salon is a complete natural and organic hair day spa offering each guest a totally one on one experience.
We put a lot of effort into our recruitment process as we ONLY employ the BEST candidates for our team. Once your application has been received, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. Ideal candidates are those wanting to work in a fantastic natural and organic hair spa salon, who are committed and genuinely wanting to succeed in their career, holding a positive, happy 'can do' attitude.
Good Luck :) Please pop your resume through and press Apply For This Job.