Mini Hairspace has relocated and is looking for fully qualified freelance stylists to share her space.
I am a sole trader and thrive on recommendations from clients and the community, which is a testament to the reputation I have earned since opening in 2015.
This is a brand new, one and only boutique Hairdressing salon open amongst all the apartments, cinema complex and cafes in Pentridge Village.
Mini Hairspace was born to give the people of Coburg a professional and relaxing space to have their hair done.
I worked at three amazing salons with big teams, hair shows, photo shoots and late nights but as I grew my family I wanted to create something more chilled for me and inviting for the client.
An invitation to the clients to have some time away from their busy lives where it is all about them, their experience, a safe place to share their stories and maybe network with another client. And to create beautiful honest, healthy hair.
I'm not obsessed with current hair trends, my focus is in servicing my clients to their individual needs in all areas of hair cutting, styling and colouring.
My working week consists of about 4 days per week. You may share with me on those days, share with someone else on the other days or have the whole salon to yourself!
What I am looking for:
- Fully qualified stylist with own clientele and room to grow
- Someone wanting a long term placement
- Stylist who work in a calm and positive environment with like minded professionals
- Stylist who wants to work as part of a supportive team striving to create successful independent business in this beautiful space.
What you need to bring :
- Colours (low toxic / organic preferred)
- Insurance policy, including liability cover and ABN
- Contact Number
- Appointment book
- Retail /styling products
- Scissors / combs / clips
- Hair Dryer/ brushes
- Heat lamp for colour processing (I don't use these)
Mini Hairspace will supply :
- Brand new fully furnished boutique professional salon, consisting of 4 cutting chairs and two wash basins, a mixing bar, staff room and bathroom.
- Your choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly rental invoicing
- Chair and Mirror
- Towels (with laundry facilities)
- Power including USB ports
- All fully paid outgoings including, rates, power, gas, body corp, water
- Lavazza coffee and gourmet tea
$400 Per Week ( Monday - Saturday) or $100 per day
Feel free to have a look at my social media pages.
Instagram : mini_hairspace
Facebook : Mini Hairspace
If you are interested don't hesitate to get in touch and I will gladly give you a salon tour and a chat.
I look forward to meeting you!!