This job is archived
Hairhouse Sunbury is looking for a qualified Hair Stylist to join our team.
• Attract a client base by being a master of your craft
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Deliver quality hair services and home care advice to our clients
• Establish a regular clientele, promoting referrals and rebooking
• Meet your targets and work with your team to help exceed them
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Above award wages for the right candidate
• Training and development opportunities
• Product and Salon discounts
• Flexible rosters with full time & part time positions available
• Rewards and recognition
• Artistic Team opportunities
• Work in a fast-paced salon- you will never be bored
• A Friendly & Professional place to work
• We have strict policies and hygiene practices in place to ensure your safety
The successful candidate will have a certificate 3 in hairdressing as well as being competent in all aspects of hairdressing and providing exceptional customer service. Our culture supports creative freedom, theoretical and hands-on education, plus loads of professional development, with some of the best hairdressers in Australia. All you need is a passion for hair, attention to detail, a love of people, a positive, can do attitude and available to work any day. This is your opportunity to shine!
We discover, we listen, we create... Hairhouse is the best place to grow your hairdressing career and reach the highest heights.
If you are a passionate and energetic Senior Stylist who would love to work for one of the most well-known Hair & Beauty providers in Australia APPLY TODAY. email@example.com