- A strong focus on staff rewards, support and development with regular training programs both in salon and off site.
- A fun, supportive, team driven culture
- A generous bonuses and commission system
- Closed Sunday, Monday and Public Holidays
- 5 weeks leave per annum
- Excellent trading hours with a strong consideration of a "work life" balance
- No long late nights
- Flexible with working hours
- Assistance with Relocation to Darwin NT (available for the right candidate)
- GOLD member of "The Australian Hairdressing Council"
- Sponsorship and visa opportunities available
- A sustainable and environmentally friendly salon
- A sense of humour, first and foremost, along with a bright personality and strong work ethic to fit in with the Kabuki haircutters culture
- A confident "All rounder"
- A strong team player - willing to work hand in hand with other staff to achieve outstanding results for clients and the ultimate in customer service.
If you are passionate about hair and customer service then we would Love to hear from you!