This job is archived
We are 14 years young and have recently moved into our shiny new salon, 5 mins from Rouse Hill Town Centre, just off Windsor road.
We are in a little row of brand-new shops with free parking right out the front. Our sun-drenched salon overlooks parkland and the white picket fence makes us easy to spot… And super charming.
Our team is uber friendly (we don’t do catty) and love to have fun at work (Check out our Facebook page)!
We are a VERY BUSY salon and have an ongoing wait list.
Our salon has a 95% rebooking rate, our clients are as serious about their hair as we are.
We do a thorough consultation for all clients each and every visit - we leave nothing to chance.
We quote all our clients up front and only sell them the retail products they actually need. We allocate plenty of time for all of our services. We don’t rush. We don’t keep our clients waiting and we NEVER do anything that would compromise the integrity of someone’s hair.
We have a reputation that is enviable and awards that prove it.
Our clients are extremely loyal. We treat them like family and we know them all by name. Like us, they are very down to earth. No pretenses here .
We are not a “zen experience” kinda salon. We are a home away from home… As if you were hanging out with your pals! Everyone is welcome.
MATURE STYLISTS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- You keep up to date with all that’s trending and can’t wait to try out new things on your clients
- You bring your “A game” every day
- Your hair, make up and dress are on point (if it gets bleach on it, you burn it!)
- You're confident
- You can quickly build a rapport and make others feel comfortable
- Minimum 5 years'experience as a senior
- Advanced Cutting and Styling including short hair
- Loads of experience in creative colouring, colour corrections and vivids
What we offer
Starting Salary - $64K including Super
- This guarantees you get a good pay EVERY SINGLE WEEK, not just when you sell enough retail, or hit your targets
- It takes the guess work out of your personal budgeting and saving
- Annual pay increase
- Put your feet up between Christmas and New year - or do whatever else that tickles your fancy. We are on holidays!!!
- Hang out with friends or family every Sunday – We’re closed
- Organise a late lunch or early dinner on Saturdays – our doors shut at 2pm
- Save money and time on parking – its free and right out the front!
- We get hot chips delivered from our favourite fish and chips shop on Fridays
- Paid on-going training - Keune Academy
- Keep your hair looking good all the time - its free
- Cost price retail products
- You can get your online shopping delivered here! Hell, We do!
We understand the thought of changing jobs can be a bit scary for some people. But “I don’t love my job but at least I know what to expect” or, “I really love the people I work with” are REALLY bad reasons to stay somewhere that sucks the life out of you.