This job is archived
As the leading Hair and Beauty services retailer in Australia, we have over 120 stores across Australia offering the widest range of professional hair and beauty products, with full salon hair and piercing services. With talented and knowledgeable Stylists and Hair & Beauty Advisors, we deliver the ‘good hair everyday’ promise with a high standard of customer experience to deliver tremendous value to our clients.
Hairhouse is looking for a qualified Senior Hairdresser to join our team. We’re looking for someone motivated, excited and in the market for a long-term career with our team!
What we can offer you:
- Technical skill training through various guest artists/suppliers
- Opportunity to attend industry events
- Opportunity to participate in national competitions
- Yearly opportunity to be awarded for excellence within the network
- Online learning platform to grow knowledge
- Leadership and Management training
- Product training from key brands
- Key national campaign training
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Attract and establish a regular clientele and promise them a memorable experience EVERY TIME
- Deliver quality hair services and home care advice to our clients
- Meet their targets and strive for being the best of the best
- Work in a team to deliver the Hairhouse values to everyone who walks through our doors
- Support and drive National campaigns and actively promote in the salon to drive business results
- Is available to work late nights and weekends!
The successful candidate will have a Certificate III in hairdressing as well as being competent in all aspects of hairdressing and providing an exceptional customer experience. Our culture supports creative freedom, theoretical and hands-on education, plus loads of professional development, with some of the best hairdressers in Australia. All you need is a passion for hair, attention to detail, a love of people, a positive, can do attitude and the availability to work any day. This is your opportunity to shine!
To apply, please email your resume to [Register to View]