Agencie and is fast becoming one of Melbourne's leading, premium, destination salons and our leadership team is growing! We like to do things differently here at Agencie, and pride ourselves on being innovative, progressive and at the forefront of professionalism, style and tech.
We are on the hunt for a vivacious, fun, talented, passionate, hard working hairdresser with a killer skill set and exceptional organisational and communication skills, who’s ready to take a step up in their career and become a member of our leadership team.
This role involves, planning and executing fortnightly in salon training for the entire team. Mentoring the team around all things creative and skill set. Taking responsibility for quality control in regards to our salon standard. Inspiring the team as far as trends, techniques and efficiency on the salon floor. Proving to be a strong and patient mentor to younger members of the team. We will provide full training, guidance and mentoring.
This role will involve being on the floor, but not in a full time capacity.
- Be a part of an Australian Hairdressing Council Gold Star accredited leadership team and culture.
- Significant opportunity for professional and personal growth with exceptional training, mentoring and coaching.
- An amazing team culture where employees have access to up-market equipment and facilities, a high end, stylish clientele and high quality professional product ranges.
- Incredible financial reward -Depnding on what you bring to the table. Salary package of base rate being between $55,000-$60,000K plus uncapped earning potential paid in commissions....
- 5 Weeks paid annual leve per year
- Brilliant, architectually designed salon, where every detail has been considered in the heart of Seddon in melbourne's Inner West.
- Saturday hours 8am-2pm and only 2 late nights.
- Be a part of a community who is committed to sustainable, mindful practices who go above and beyond.
- Receive the full support and mentoring of your management team
- Opportunities for further eduation and training paid for by us!
- To be seen as a career opportunity.
- High energy with a 5-star approach to customer service, communication, strong organisational and communication skills. And a strong sense and display of integrity.
An experienced and fashion conscious Senior Hairstylist OR Salon Educator with a thorough and technical skill background.
- Goal orientated and driven to achieve salon targets and motivate and inspire the team
- Looking to develop professionally and expand their career.
Team player and ready to sink your teeth in.
- Open to new and innovative ways of working and deal well with change
- Ability to problem solve.
- Be ready for some serious growth!