Who We Are
As Australia’s #1 registered Club group, Mounties Group employs over 600 people throughout seven venues spanning across South-West Sydney and the Northern Beaches. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
We have over 160,000 members and are listed as one of Australia’s top privately owned companies. With strong values and a commitment to our staff, we are a recognised employer of choice.
Flamez Hair Dezign is a one stop shop for all our members & guest hair needs. Located inside our flagship venue, Mounties, we currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Salon Manager to join our team in a full-time capacity.
You will be the face of the business, maintaining and growing a loyal clientele base as well as overseeing a small team and the salon ensuring a smooth and profitable operation. This role will see you across the entire salon, working with your team and as well as being hands on behind the chair yourself with your own column of clients.
The salon has been managed by its experienced owner who is looking to transition into a well-deserved retirement. The owner will stay on initially and you will work closely with them to ensure you understand the business and salon requirements.
This is a great opportunity for someone who love what they do and is willing to lead and grow this established salon. You will be joining a collaborative and supportive Group that prides themselves on the commitment to our people, being our priority.
- Prior experience in a similar role or as a Senior Hairdresser
- Lives and breathes the industry and is passionate about hair
- Understands financials and can work with budgets and target
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, time management with strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- High level of professionalism with sensitivity to confidential issues
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of days including weekends
- Qualifications in Hairdressing
- Supportive and inclusive team & culture
- Onsite Parking
- Uniforms provided
- Discounted gym membership
If you feel a passion to connect with community, want to make a difference and be part of a leader in the industry - then we’d love to connect with you!
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role