Job DescriptionHave you always wanted to work for a prestigious, glamorous world-renowned brand?
A rare opportunity has come up with us, Franck Provost Paris is currently seeking a Salon Manager and Senior Stylist to come on board with us and manage our Chatwood location as it's your own. You are given autonomy with running the salon but have full support from Management and a toolbox of knowledge to support you and help you succeed and thrive in your new role. We are offering a very attractive package for the right candidate!
40 years established, and we provide an indulgent five-star salon experience.
If you are looking to take your hairdressing career to the next level and enjoy a rewarding lifestyle along the way, join us in Paris. Franck Provost Paris.
Take a look at what's on offer:
Salon Manager & Senior Stylist position
Have the chance to manage a salon as it's your own
You will be paid above award wages.
Sponsorship is available
You will be joining a great team with an established clientele.
You will be rewarded for your achievement with generous bonuses & incentive programs plus career progression.
We encourage a happy multicultural working environment
You will have access to ongoing training to enhance your skills and expertise in all areas of the industry, including entering the Franck Provost Artistic Awards and creative studio nights throughout the year.
Privileged access to one of the world's most prestigious hairdressing academies
Take your career to greater heights with opportunities within the salon and the Group with unlimited access to the Franck Provost Training Academy.
Enjoy social events including social events throughout the year and management networking events within the industry
Does This Sound Like You?
- Friendly, easy-going, loyal and excited about representing and leading one of the world's leading hairdressing brands
- Management experience preferred but not essential.
- Enthusiastic about looking your best and being an ambassador for your brand
- Punctual and have an outstanding time-management ability.
- Brilliant at keeping your customers happy and loyal
- Eager to learn our systems and methods and confident in applying your newly honed talents
How to Apply for this Role
- Click on "Apply Now"
- Attach your CV and please provide a cover letter.
- Successful applicants will then be interviewed, and you will have the chance to show us your talent!