We are looking for a Full-time energetic Receptionist/Coordinator to join our dynamic and creative team.
- TONI&GUY is the biggest hairdressing brand in Australia
- Leaders of global hairdressing for over 50 years!
- Renowned innovator within the hair industry
In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent client services and ensuring a smooth and seamless operation of the client reception area whilst also maintaining the professional and vibrant image of TONI&GUY.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet all staff and clients
- Taking all client appointments and hair model requests including managing appointments for the academy, school of hairdressing and salon
- Ensure the reception area is prepared and presented to the highest standard
- Complete stock orders and frequently check for product inventory
- Liaise with different departments including attending to staff needs, managing all client room bookings and directing calls to the necessary department
- Educate clients about the existing services that are available at TONI&GUY
- Provide recommendations for products to clients at the salon
What are we looking for?
- Sound knowledge of reception and front-desk operations. Experience working in a salon is a bonus!
- Impeccable grooming and an impressive telephone manner
- Excellent prioritization skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask between different tasks at hand
- Relevant customer service experience
- Ability to adapt to different electronic management systems
- Ability to handle calls with speed and efficiency while maintaining excellent customer service
- Must have Monday to Saturday available
- Must have 3years + experience in a hair or beauty salon
- Employee Perks, benefits, and discounts!
- Receive ongoing training and support
- Opportunity to attend fashion shows, events, and education courses
- Fast-tracked career development opportunities.
We want people who can grow a culture committed to achieving the best results through innovation, providing excellent client experiences, and contributing to our company.
Sounds like you? Then APPLY NOW!
Positions Available In:
To Apply, please click HERE! and follow the prompts
If you are not an Australian Citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work full-time for TONI&GUY in Australia.
Only shortlisted will be contacted