Liberty and Frank came to life 4 years ago and has grown into a successful team of 5 in that short time. Our vision for standing out against other salons has bought us a loyal client following, and an incredible team of passionate hairdressers. Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking for a senior stylist to join our team.
This is a full time, or part-time opportunity for a qualified hairdresser with ideally at least 2 years’ experience, however we are open to varied experience levels for the right candidate/personality.
Who we are looking for:
You are a reliable, honest, and friendly person that cares deeply about quality service standards and contributing to a positive team culture. You are able to provide informative consultations, outstanding services and expertly recommend retail products according to the clients needs without the aggressive sales approach. You take pride in your personal presentation.
You are passionate about hairdressing, you are looking to continue growing your skills further, and you are committed to contributing positively to our team culture with professionalism, a bit of fun, and some harmless banter!
Why work with us?
- We are a salon with strong ethics. As a member of the AHC as well as Sustainable Salons – we care deeply about contributing positively to our industry community, our local community, and a sustainable future.
- You’ll enjoy working in a team culture that thrives on seeing each other kicking goals.
- We are a salon with established policies and procedures in place. If you like structure and organisation, this is a team you’ll love being a part of.
- We have a strong culture and new team members will immediately feel at home. This is not an intimidating environment, and you will be welcomed with open arms.
- Wages are paid well above award, and you will be provided with regular appraisals to ensure your wage stays in-line with the skills, talent and positivity you bring into the salon.
- Our bonus system includes both gift vouchers and cash bonuses in exchange for hard work and outstanding performance.
- Enjoy regular lunches on us – we know how hard you work and we love saying thanks by shouting you lunch or coffees here and there!
- You will be provided with regular, paid training opportunities both in-salon and off-site.
- Our most important benefit – you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside our friendly salon rescue dog, Wilson.
If you’re picking up what we’re putting down, we’d love to hear from you. Click ‘apply now’ to get in touch with us!