10 years, no staff turnover - Once you join us, you’ll want to stay.
Salon 53 is a modern but well-established, 20+ year old salon that has a rare (and we’re talking very, very rare!) opportunity for a qualified senior stylist and apprentice due to one of our valued team members relocating overseas.
Here at Room 53:
There is no salon hierarchy. We are a team, and all responsibilities are shared as such.
Pleasant culture. Whether you are with us for 10 years or 10 minutes, you can expect to feel welcomed and a part of the team. If you love a laugh and a bit of banter, you’ll feel right at home like you’re working alongside family.
We value innovation and collaboration. We appreciate that all of our team members come from a different background and skillset, and we value what they bring to the team and how they can innovate our business.
Great reputation and choice employer. All our previous employees would have great things to say about us, which is why they stayed with us for so long!
Comfortable working environment. In addition to our amazing services, we provide a warm and comfortable ambience where people love to come for the ‘experience’. Clients describe it as a serene and welcoming place, and employees describe it as ‘homely’.
Who we’re looking for:
- This opportunity calls for creative people that are deeply passionate about hairdressing.
- You are friendly and caring, but also professional, thorough, and informative.
- You specialise in and have lots of experience with varying colour techniques, you have expert consultation skills and can read clients well.
- While this is a no-pressure sales environment, we do have high expectations on your services and ability to build rapport with clients so this must come naturally to you.
- You must also be looking for an opportunity that you can settle into, for the long term.
Why work for us:
- Above award salary - $70,000+ base package.
- Enjoy meals on us during your Saturday shift.
- Fair and reasonable roster that ensures you maintain a great work life balance.
- Paid education opportunities provided weekly.
- Cohesive working environment with open communication between team members and leaders.
- Parking available in the area and we are also in close proximity to public transport.
If you’d like to discuss this opportunity, please get in touch! If you think this is the role for you, click ‘apply now’ to submit your up to date resume.