At Fatty Arbuckles, the talent is outstanding, the clients are loyal and the banter is on-tap.
Here you’ll find a professional, award winning team that care deeply about providing not only an outstanding salon experience for their clients but providing an excellent working environment for our team members. After 21 years in business, we are known in our community and the hairdressing industry for our service, standards and welcoming atmosphere.
We are now seeking an experienced Hairdresser to join our warm and welcoming team and enjoy a long-term career with us.
Who we are looking for:
- You are a qualified, senior stylist with at least 4 years’ experience.
- You are passionate about hairdressing and everything that comes with it
- You participate in training opportunities to ensure you stay abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- You are warm, friendly, and approachable.
- You can provide informative consultations, excellent services and expertly recommend retail products.
- You have high expectations of yourself and your service standards are truly a strength.
- You can have fun, a laugh, and do not take yourself too seriously.
(Basically, you’re a unicorn).
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- While we’re looking for a Part-Time leading into Full Time, our roster is very competitive against the market and we’re willing to be flexible when it comes to the right candidate.
- You’ll earn a wage according to your skill level, the better you get, the more you’ll earn!
- Training is especially important to us, and you’ll be given ample opportunities to take part in our offerings. We’ll provide you with regular paid training sessions, as well as off-site training opportunities should you wish to attend!
- Enjoy working in a beautiful salon environment. Sleek and modern but also comfortable and homey, filled with natural light and loads of space. You’ll love coming to work every day.
- Our team are a bunch of incredible people, that will no doubt welcome you with open arms.
- Our clients are loya! We have a 70% rebooking rate, and we average between 8 - 14 new clients per week.
- Enjoy working with a nurturing leadership team that are thrilled to see their employees happy, having fun, and enjoying their work.
If you’re feeling the good vibes while reading this, we definitely want to hear from you! Click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date resume.