é SALON are hiring!Join a salon that values its team like family. Be a part of a culture that values integrity, community, and loyalty. Leadership team that are passionate about supporting team members and nurturing their growth.
We are a progressive, forward thinking team of people that are fiercely passionate about hairdressing, and we are known in the industry for our creativity, service and skill commitment to our craft.
We are currently seeking a qualified, senior hairdresser with advanced cutting skills. You are passionate about what you do and you're looking for a salon to call home, long term.
You value honesty and loyalty, you have a warm and welcoming personality and your customer service skills are truly your strength.
This is ideally a full time position, but we are open to working with you on a part-time roster if you're the right person for us.
Benefits of working with é SALON:
- We'll work with you on creating a roster that works.
- Train station and parking available in the surrounding area for an easy commute.
- Amazing team environment, everyone works together toward a common goal, and our management team are 'leaders' not 'bosses'.
- Things are as they should be when it comes to your employment - proper lunch breaks, proper pay, superannuation paid on time.
- AMAZING pay - our team members are earning in excess of $80k per year under our base + commission structure.
- Education is key - We have friends in high places when it comes to training and education and we encourage you to take advantage! We ensure our team members stay on top of the latest hairdressing trends and techniques and you will regularly enjoy virtual, off-site and in house training.
If you'd like to discuss the position, or apply for the role - click apply now!