Billie Jean Melbourne is looking for a fully qualified Senior Hairdresser with cutting and colouring experience to join our thriving inner-city salon located in the iconic laneway, Rankins lane in the CBD, VIC. Billie Jean is quickly becoming known as the go-to salon for Colour/ transformations, and this is an opportunity to become an industry leader in colour correction!
Hours: We offer flexible working arrangements, depending on your circumstances and with a fantastic work/life balance in mind.
What is on offer:
- Abundant training opportunities with Evo, haircare Australia, Kerastase, L'Oreal and cloud nine, not to mention our own in-house training opportunities which we are extremely passionate about.
- Above-award wages + generous bonuses and incentives will be offered.
- Fully booked column! No BYO clients required to be earning your bonuses.
- Parking and public transport nearby
- Services free and retail is 50% off
Applicants must have significant experience in:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on the floor after completing your apprenticeship.
- Competent in Highlighting, Colouring and Balayage Techniques.
- Competent in Styling.
- Competent in Cutting.
All Applicants should:
- Be passionate about hairdressing and enthusiastic about developing their skills further!
- Be motivated to contribute to a positive team, and customer driven environment.
- Hold loyalty, honesty, and positivity in the highest regard.
- Have outstanding personal presentation standards.
- Be capable of working autonomously as well as a part of a team.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
To apply, please press 'Apply for this Job' and attach your up-to-date resume.