If you’ve considered a change of scenery after the challenges of 2020, this is the right place for you.
Joining HairHub by Falcone means you’ll be joining a team of passionate, driven and talented stylists that are lead by a management team that are understand you, and want to see you thriving in your career.
A welcoming environment – Starting a new opportunity can be daunting, but you can expect that your new team are ready to welcome you and are excited to have you join the family.
A great culture – We are committed to our culture staying positive, supportive, respectful, and completely drama-free. Candidates that can’t positively contribute, need not apply!
A generous wage structure – We recognise that talent should be paid according to their experience, so you can expect above award wages and an achievable bonus system.
A flexible roster – We are a large team, so we can work with you on creating a mutually beneficial roster that fits in with your lifestyle and commitments.
A central location – Located in Camberwell, we are a stone's throw from public transport and parking is available in the area.
Career development – We are always offering upskill opportunities and we are open to hearing from you about area’s you would like further training, and sourcing this accordingly.
What it’s like to work at HairHub by Falcone:
- You will be working in a well-established salon with an excellent reputation and commitment to excellence. “Beautiful hair, every time” is our guarantee, and we always deliver.
- You will be performing in-depth consultations, providing high-end services, and expertly recommending retail product to clients and you will be supported by salon assistants that are there to ensure that you are able to perform on time, and at your very best.
- You will be working alongside a team that want to help when you need it, and celebrate your wins and achievements and you will be supported by a management team that understand and relate to the peaks and troughs of being a stylist, and do everything to ensure you feel as though you are kicking your career goals.
- Most importantly, you’ll be working in a team that love a good time, are fun and are high energy!
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for a qualified and talented senior stylist.
- You are committed to excellence, truly a perfectionist at heart.
- You are friendly, respectful and bring a positive energy to a team.
- You have impeccable presentation standards.
- You are mature, self aware and open to receiving feedback on areas for improvement.
If this sounds like you, we DEFINITELY want to hear from you! Click ‘apply now’ to submit an up-to-date resume.