This job is archived
Harbour Day Spa and Salon is one of Australia's leading Day Spas with a large Hairdressing Salon, Spa, Skin Clinic and Makeup area that make people look as good as they feel!
We are now seeking an energetic, and highly skilled Senior Hairdresser to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated individuals who are passionate about hairdressing and wanting to take their career to the next level.
Located at Raby Bay Harbour Cleveland, we have been established for 16 years and are known for our fantastic team culture, training opportunities and career growth.
What it’s like to work for us:
This opportunity would be suitable for a Stylist that is looking for either Casual, Part-Time or Full-Time work, although Full-Time would be highly favourable.
- You will be providing professional cut, colour and styling services to clients, and expertly recommending retail products for at-home care.
- You will contribute to a thriving team culture, and you are committed to assisting with the continued growth of the salon by providing excellent service resulting in repeat bookings, and referrals through word-of-mouth.
- You will also proactively ensure a smooth running, punctual day.
Who we are looking for:
- You are a qualified stylist with at least 2 years experience and excellent skills in all aspects of hairdressing, but especially colouring.
- You must be a team player, goal orientated and self-motivated.
- You are a great communicator that is energetic and creative, and you are incredibly passionate about hairdressing.
- You have a warm and welcoming personality.
- Outstanding personal presentation is of the utmost importance.
What’s in it for you:
Our success relies on our team which is why we provide:
- On going training and development from both a professional and personal perspective, with ongoing support to ensure you are achieving your goals.
- We are well known for our supportive management style and friendly team culture.
- We offer well-above award wages and fortnightly incentives.
- Birthday and anniversary recognition.
- Consecutive days off (Sundays and Mondays) to give you the time to enjoy what matters to you.
- Enjoy the perks of working in a salon/Spa hub with massages and facials at work.
- Work and receive training from high-end brands such as Davines, Olaplex, and Evy.
- Outstanding and efficient reception team and salon assistants that are there to ensure you are completely engaged with our clients.
- Unlimited all-day parking
- Work alongside a large team of fun, career driven professionals that are passionate about making our clients look and feel good.
If you would like to apply, click APPLY NOW to submit your up-to-date resume, or alternately forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communications are completely confidential - We look forward to meeting you!