Lily Me Red Hair is a small salon run by a senior hairdresser that is solely focussed on providing excellent service for our loyal and valued clients. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, but to start off with, we are seeking an experienced stylist with natural leadership/management skills.
This position will see you providing outstanding colour, cutting and styling services to clients using the Muk product range, and you will ensure they receive excellent customer service and retail recommendations during their visit.
You will also be responsible for the day-to-day running and maintenance of the salon, which includes opening and closing, managing bookings, answering phones, and performing ad-hoc administration duties.
Who we are looking for?
You are a qualified, senior stylist with extensive experience in cutting and colouring. You have a warm, friendly and down to earth personality and you sincerely care about providing amazing customer service, every time. Honesty and integrity are of the utmost importance.
The ability to work autonomously, and experience managing a salon is highly favourable.
- A roster that provides an excellent work life balance – No weekends, no public holidays, and enjoy your Easter and Christmas holidays with family.
- Wage offered is above award, in addition to a generous bonus structure.
- Great training provided (COVID permitting)
- Free Parking available on site
- Staff discounts available at cost price