O salon is a well-established and well-known salon that has gone from strength to strength since opening over 20 years ago. We are a creative, talented and passionate team, staying abreast of the latest techniques and trends, and we are looking for someone that shares the same passion as we do.
At O Salon you will enjoy:
- An excellent working environment where you will work alongside a team that celebrate your wins and support you through your challenges.
- A comprehensive training program that grows as you do. You will learn from industry leaders that get a kick out of seeing apprentices utilise their talents and grow in their careers.
- Relaxed and relatable colleagues. Ego’s are left at the door.
- A reward system that is not all based on the money you make. We also reward loyalty, hard work, strong work ethic and high service standards.
- A beautiful, clean and polished salon with lots of space and modern interiors.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re accepting expressions of interest from very passionate apprentices that share the same passion for hairdressing that we do. You are warm and approachable, and you’re able to provide outstanding customer service to our clients. Your personal presentation is important to you and you take pride in your appearance at work.
You are open to being carefully guided through your education, and you are open to receiving feedback that is intended to see you constantly growing and improving.
Honesty and integrity is of extreme importance.
Why you should choose us:
- You’ll be paid above the apprentice award.
- You’ll have ample hands-on training opportunities in-line with the stage of your training you are at.
- You will be a part of the team from the moment you join us. We will embrace you, equally as we hope you will embrace us!
- Your training will be led by some of the industries best.
- We are close to parking and public transport.
- Above all – you’ll enjoy being a part of a great culture and be a part of an amazing TEAM!
All applications are welcome, click ‘apply now’ to submit your resume!