Emma Dean Salon has been a fixture of the Rozelle / Balmain community for more than 10 years, creating a genuinely warm and personal client experiences while maintaining a fun and enjoyable place to work… if that is something that is important to you then keep reading!
We are now looking to add to our family with either a Full Time or Part energetic Senior Stylist. The hours and days required can be discussed and negotiated. Enjoy working in a spacious, modern salon in Rozelle (10 minutes from the CBD) in a very relaxed, fun and supportive environment.
Emma Dean Offers:
The right candidate will have a ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to learn and share ideas with all team members, and enjoy the daily support of our the senior staff and owners while benefiting from…
– A busy, newly refurbished salon with clients lined up waiting for you!
– Strong focus on staff rewards, support and career progression. We have apprentices, Senior’s, Principle and Master Stylists who enjoy a fantastic pay structures and other benefits.
– Opportunity to attend various industry events & conferences.
– Free parking is available within a short 1 minute walk and a bus stop right at the front door.
– Be part of a close-knit team who love working together in a very fun and relaxed atmosphere.
– A sustainable and environmentally friendly salon who actively participate in “green” initiatives.
– A sense of humour, first and foremost, along with a bright personality and a strong work ethic to fit in with the Emma Dean Salon culture.
– A confident “all-rounder” Senior hairdresser with at least 5 years experience (both cutting and colour work) as well as being competent in all modern styling techniques who can hit the ground running.
– A team player – willing to work hand in hand with other staff to achieve the best results for clients.
– A high focus and passion for the customer experience.
– Passionate about hair and the industry.
We can provide great working conditions for the successful candidate.
If you are passionate about hair and taking care of your clients then we want to hear from you! We look forward to working with the right person to furthering their career at Emma Dean Salon.
Please check out our Instagram page, video and website before applying: