This fantastic career opportunity awaits a passionate, motivated and experienced Dermal Therapist to take the next step in your career providing results driven service to clients and management, together with developing your own personal expertise and experience.
Multiple positions at various locations available.
If you possess the following traits then this could be the ideal position for you!
– A strong, focused, disciplined leader able to motivate your team to achieve maximum results.
– Passionate and enthusiastic about the cosmetic and beauty industry and achieve ultimate results for your clients.
– Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
– Effectively communicate with your team, customers and stakeholders.
– Contribute to driving and achieving sales targets.
– Driving customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
Required Skills and Experience:
– Proven experience in a clinic setting.
– Ability to self motivate.
– Delivering and achieving exceptional service and results.
– Extensive knowledge and experience in professional skin treatments such as Microdermabrasion, Skin Peels, Laser Rejuvenation, Skin Needling, HIFU, Plasma Fibroblast, LED and more.
– Extensive knowledge and experience in Laser skin treatments such as Laser Hair Removal.
– Acute attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Proven sales skills.
– A passion for providing professional skin consultations and results driven skin therapies.
– Excellent rapport and client relationship building skills.
The successful applicant will be fully trained in all aspects of the Smart Skin Clinics business.
We provide generous remuneration through an above average salary, proportionate with experience, together with generous performance based bonuses. You will receive ongoing training and opportunities for career progression, along with a number of incentives and discounts on products and services.
Role will entail the following:
– Daily clinic operations.
– Performing an array of treatments and positively engaging with clients in person and via phone.
– Management of Protocols and Procedures.
– Managing and achieving clinic targets.
– Reception Management.
– Quality Control.
– Stock control.
– Customer feedback.
Who Are You
You are passionate about skin and pride yourself on the service and experience you provide, not only to customers but also to managers and colleagues. You are a believer in the industry and pride yourself on making our customers feel great.
A true team player who is dedicated to the highest level of customer service and care. Like us, you believe customer experience is essential and strive to ensure every customer leaves happy.
You are extremely well presented with excellent customer service skills and sales experience. A bubbly personality and positive professional attitude, confident, results driven, who can follow instructions with key attention to detail and committed to delivering on the company’s goals and achieving exceptional results.
You are an asset to the company and loyal in your dedication to Smart Skin Clinics and it’s management.
– Strong communication skills.
– Available days/nights, weekends and extended trading hours as required.
– Strong attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
– Existing industry experience within Australia of 2 years or more.
Who Are We
Since 2009 Smart Skin Clinics has grown to become a leader in Advanced Skin and Cosmetics treatments. Providing high quality results driven treatments, we deliver our clients boutique personalised service adhering to the highest industry standards, in a relaxed and professional environment.