We’re seeking an experienced, professional cosmetic tattooist/microblade BROW artist to join our team.
Under our Brow Game brand, you would work as a contractor at our Newtown premises. You would be 1 of 3 cosmetic tattooists here, and an expert in your field.
We are a busy salon and our tattooists have great reputations. Our lead tattooist will be leaving shortly for maternity leave, so there are some big shoes to fill – an exciting opportunity.
Great rates, an organised, clean and professional environment and a positive team environment.
- You are experienced (minimum 2 years but hopefully more) in cosmetic tattoo and microblade, particularly for eyebrows. Great skills and a portfolio of work /able to show ability in ALL brow techniques (machine and hand tool/microblade) absolutely essential.
- You are certified in cosmetic tattoo
- You hold a certificate in Maintain Infection Control or equivalent (SHBBINF001)
- You are a great communicator, highly fluent in english, and can communicate and consult well with people from all walks of life on the ins and outs of cosmetic tattoo and microblade
- You are warm and personable and get along well with all kinds of people
- You have EXTREMELY high standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- You hold an ABN and your own insurance (or are able to obtain these)
- Highly reliable and punctual.
- You can also confidently do eyeliner and lip tattoo
- You are experienced/confident with male brows
- You can also do other brow treatments such as shaping, henna, tinting etc.
- You are trained in or at least very familiar with the Phibrows method.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dedicated bookings manager to arrange your schedule, screen clients and organise paperwork
- A beautiful, professional salon environment
- Endless referrals – expect to be busy!
- Flexible days/hours for the right applicant
- Free and discounted staff treatments
- A great supportive team environment
- Great rates (rate dependent on experience)
Taking applications now, to start from late August onwards)
- A brief cover letter
- Your CV outlining your relevant experience/certifications
- A link to your portfolio or photos of your work
(Please apply only if you have the right to work in Australia for a minimum of 8 months)