Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
In the past 12 months our salon has gone under renovations and rebranding of the business. We are located in a small shopping Centre in a close strong community environment.
As our business is growing we have an opportunity for a Make Up Artist to join our team and maintain this service as there opportunity to grow. This is a great opportunity for an Artist to grow a clientele that loves what they do.
- Apply make up and ensure proper hygiene practices are followed
- Coordinate appointments and a high standard of quality of worked is maintained
- Design and create special Make Up for everyday, events and weddings
- Select and purchase products and equipment to accommodate clients needs
- provide expert input and feedback for training
If you have passion and love your industry and want a sense of community for your work place, I would love to hear from you.
- Industry recognised qualifications in creative Make Up
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate ability or potential to supervise a Make Up Bar
- A positive and can do attitude with sharing ideas and learning with colleagues
- Flexible work arrangements to suit you and the business
Hair is our Passion Finnesse HairOur philosophy is to provide exceptional service to our guest in a friendly atmosphere. Delivered by our highly skilled and creative stylist. Through solid education our team flaunts their technical knowledge as an asset in delivering and personalising your unique service.With being a stylist in the community for the past 10 years it was my inspiration to open...