Dermal Aesthetic is small by design but has a huge impact by providing life changing results for clients. Since opening in 2006 they have gone from strength to strength, and are now ready to bring on a new therapist to help take their business to the next level.
About the opportunity and who we are looking for:
This is a Part-Time opportunity consisting of the following hours.
Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
This position will see you providing traditional beauty treatments as well as advanced treatments such as advanced facials and peels, skin needling, laser for hair removal and skin rejuvenation, plasma pen, LED and other dermal skin treatments.
You must have a Diploma of Beauty Therapy, and a Laser Safety Certificate would be highly favourable. Experience in, exposure to, or a very keen interest in advanced skin and laser treatments is essential.
A warm and approachable personality that values our clients and local community is of the utmost importance.
Why work for us?
- We offer an above award salary that grows as you do.
- Enjoy a fantastic work/life balance where you can still enjoy hobbies or commitments outside of your career.
- You will truly have an impact on clients lives with the nature of treatments you will be performing.
- Time with family and friends is important so enjoy your easter, Christmas and new years’ time with those that are important to you.
- We have excellent industry connections that will ensure you are trained and kept up to date with the latest technology and treatments.
- Our values and ethics revolve around our commitment to our local community and their sustainable future, and we provide this through our approach to environmentally sustainable treatments.