Come and join this iconic business to learn the skill of Male Grooming from the experts. We offer training in all areas of Male Grooming, as well as Dermalogica training. Our client experience must be exceptional every visit, so if you feel you have the skills, knowledge and professionalism to deliver a 5* experience, then embark on a new career path with us and apply now. We respect our team and pay well, offering incentives for very achievable rewards. We also pay everyone to be at work 15 minutes prior to their first client and for 10 minutes at the end of the shift to ensure the area is clean and ready for the next day. This is an extra 2 and bit hours paid every week for a 5 day roster ($50-$60 in your pocket for what you do every day in other roles without being paid) Guys Grooming operates with 3 Full Time reception staff, so you can concentrate on what you love and not have to answer the phone, greet arriving clients or take payments - How cool is that!!! What we require:
- Diploma qualification
- Immaculate presentation (hair, make-up, uniform)
- Passion for Male Grooming
- Dermalogica experience is a BIG plus, but we are willing to put the right candidate through their extensive training to become an Expert.
- Lycon experience is also a plus
- Love of Waxing, Facials & Massage is an absolute must.
- Your own room to keep just the way you like it
- Company supplied uniform
- A modern and workable shop fit out
- Staff discount for products
- Stability with a permanent contract
- Great incentives and bonuses
- All wages/super/entitlements are paid in full and on-time weekly
- A team of 17 Hair and Beauty professionals to work with and learn from
- Ongoing training opportunities
- And so much more......