This job is archived
Vaia Beauty is an established clinic of 14 years, which delivers high quality services for its discerning clientele. Our philosophy is that Beauty starts from within; so working with clinic owner and manager Vaia who holds 22 years’ experience as a Beauty Therapist and 13 years as a herbalist with a Bachelor of health Science, you will learn a very holistic way of treating the skin. Vaia Beauty is committed to helping you grow your talents.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be fully qualified with minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Be passionate about health and wellbeing
- Have a natural way with clients,
- Be able to communicate openly
- Have Australian residency
- Be available to work on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Job requirements include:
- Performing all beauty treatments including facials, peels, skin needling, lash lifts, waxing (including brazilians), tinting, spray tans, body exfoliation and thorough skin assessments
- Reception duties (this task is shared with the team)
- The ideal candidate will be Ultraceuticals trained. This is not a requirement though as we provide training.
Perks & Benefits -
- Newly refurbished clinic
- Sundays & Mondays off
- Ongoing training
- Staff discounts
- Commission incentives when targets are achieved
- 2 minute walk from public transport on Oxford street
- NO massage in our clinic- purely skin focused
- On site kitchen facilities
We are a small team who strive to achieve excellence in all areas of customer service and we look after our staff. We love what we do and expect the same level of passion and commitment for all future staff members.
If this sounds like you, press the "Apply for this job" we would love to meet you!